Immerse Your Soul in Love



Whatever it is 2011 holds for me, I'm sure it will be great, exciting and challenging. This year, dear readers, I pack my bags and go out into the world to a new country, new life and a new job.
It's not easy to leave everything and everyone else behind, a fact I'm very aware of even if its still two weeks before my departure date. But I don't believe in taking the easy way out, I don't believe in avoiding suffering and therefore, avoiding happiness. There is a great quote I found in the book I'm currently reading and it goes like this:

"When I as a girl, my life was music that was always getting louder. Everything moved me. A dog following a stranger. That made me feel so much. A calendar that showed the wrong month. I could have cried over it. I did. Where the smoke from a chimney ended. How an overturned bottle rested at the edge of a table. I spent my life learning to feel less. Everyday I felt less. Is that growing old? Or is it something worse? You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."

That is so true. And since happiness is and will always be what I live for, I understand that suffering is part of the package. And it is ok. So even though I'll miss everyone and a lot of places and things, I'll also find new people, places and things to love. There's room in my heart for all.

I cannot explain to you how happy I am before all the new possibilities and adventures that stand ahead. I'll try my best to make the absolute best of it and I hope you join me for the ride.

No matter where you are or will be, what you're doing now or will be doing in the future, I wish you take all the opportunities that stand before you now and make the best out of this new year. 2011 will be awesome, I just know it.

Happy new year my dears!

Beijos,

Nathalie.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas