Oh là lar!

I'm very excited to announce that I have a new project to share with you, guys!

I've been working on this for more than a year now, trying to come up with ideas and a full list of what I needed to achieve what I had on my mind.

I'm launching a new blog, "Oh là lar!", all about interior design, which is trully my great passion. I've always felt guilty for not working in the field after I graduated (at least, not in a constant, official way) and this is my way back into it. Hopefuly in time, I'll also be able to exchange my day job for projects as much as possible (who knows? here's to hoping, right?).




So I would very much appreciate it if you could click on the link above and visit it. There are many more posts to come and I have big plans of growth for it. The blog is still quite simple and small, since that's what I can afford and I only have so much free time to dedicate myself to it. But in everything that I'm doing, I'm trying to give my best so that you'll find it interesting enough to follow, and more importantly, so that it may be useful to you and your home :)

Let me know what you think of it, alright?

Cheers,

Nathalie.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas