Posting in the a.m.

Ok people...now this is an a.m. post... in honour of my late hours of surfing the web during college break. So what do I do between midnight and 3am???


Well, first of all, my brain switches to "english" mode, and not only do I write in english, I also think and tend to dream in uncle Sam's mother language...I guess that's just one of the many aspects of my random crazyness... so bare with me, won't you?

Then I check all the profiles and emails I have around the web: orkut, myspace, facebook, youtube, gmail, hotmail, blog, etc... It kind of takes a lot of time.

So orkut is just kind of boring these days...I mean...nothing nice going on around there. On facebook I don't really have a lot of friends, just a few canadian ones, a few brazilian ones...but I do have a very nice canadian friend that messages me like everyday, we talk about everything, he's very cool and not creepy at all, that's probably why I talk to him this often... Then there's MySpace...I swear Tom is a genious!!! I mean, being able to add your favorite bands and singers as friends, is just soo cool, and you get to listen to their music, new stuff and demos for free. Some new artists even let you download their songs. And there's some really, really tlented people around there....so if you're curious, just create a myspace profile and start searching, you'll find nice things. And people will come to you as well, I mean, I have almost 200 friends there, most of them added me and there isn't a single friend there that I actually know in real life... So if you really make an effort, you could have thousands of friends in a blink of an eye.

And why is that a good thing? Because there is some really funny people around! hehehe....

On that note...I've found crazy people on youtube too....great people, with really funny videos...

So that's what I've been doing. Oh, about the new artists I mentioned I found on MySpace, they are really good! If you're interested, you can listen to them. They are all on my MySpace profile.

What else?

I started reading some fanfiction too....now I always thought that was kind of foolish and childish to do, but I was wrong. There's some good writers out there writing amazing stories with characters that you already love....so it's all good really.

And I've been researching stuff as always...about CA, Toronto, my monography, and so on...

Asyou see, there's a lot to be done when you don't exacly feel like sleeping...If only this could last forever... but let us not think about sad times to come when i'll actually have to wake up at 5am...

Late hours in front of the screen also make me very hungry, so I keep making little trips to the fridge...


Hope you all take care and understand the post. if you're here, and reading this, please leave a comment. You don't have to write much, praise or make sense...just let me know you passed by!Kisses to all! Take care and spread the love!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas