An Ocean Apart




Revelry

what a night for a dance,
you know i'm a dancing machine
put a fire in my bones
with the sweet taste of kerosene

i get lost in the lights,
so high, i don't want to come down
to face the loss of the good thing that i found

woo hoo hoo
woo hoo hoo

in the dark of the night
i can hear you calling my name
with the harvest of hearts
i still feel full of pain

so i drink and i smoke
and i ask
if you're ever around
even though it was me
who drove us right in the ground

see, the time we shared
it was precious to me
but all the while i was dreaming of revelry

born to run, baby, run
like a steam down a mountainside
with the wind at my back
i don't ever even bat an eye
just know it was you all along
who had a hold of my heart
but the demon and me
were the best of friends from the start

so the time we shared
it was precious to me
all the while i was dreaming of revelry
dreaming of revelry

and i told myself
boy, away you go
it rained so hard
it felt like snow
everything came
tumbling down on me
in the back of the woods
in dark of the night
the paleness of the old moonlight
everything just felt incomplete
dreaming of revelry
dreaming of revelry
dreaming of revelry...

Revelry - Kings of Leon

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas