End Of The Year Meme II



End of the Year Meme, the 2009 edition
(Following in orange is the answer from last year)

1 - What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
I spent a few months without both studing/working, learned how to change diapers and started teaching little kids as a volunteer.
I went to a strip club, dated someone for more than a month, graduated from college, went to a salsa club.

2 - Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not at all, all my plans went completely wrong. Yes, I already have plans for 2010, they are mostly the ones I didn't accomplish this year.
I decided not to make big new years' relsolutions last year, but graduating was one thing I did acomplish. And yes, i'll make some for 2009.

3 - Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yes, not as close as the last year's friends, but still.
yes! A few friends of mine had beautiful babies...

4 - Did anyone close to you die?

Sadly, yes.
no

5 - What countries did you visit?

Once again, none.
none....what a shame

6 - What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?

A good job, money, maybe a nice boyfriend.
money, a good boyfriend maybe and a big nice couch

7 - What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory?
August, 2nd. Not in a good way.

december 5th

8 - What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Surviving.
graduating

9 - What was your biggest failure?

Ha. Still being where I am.
to not save money for my trip

10 - Did you suffer illness or injury?

No. Healthy as always, thank God.
no...just a few cuts here and there...nothing major

11 - What was the best thing you bought?

A book I gave to my mom.
my laptop!

12 - Whose behaviour merited celebration?

I don't know.
american people who voted

13 - Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?

Just random people.
my ex-boss and one of my childhood friends

14 - Where did most of your money go?

What money? It went all to pay debts from last year.
that's an exelent question...I wish I knew....

15 - What did you get really, really, really excited about?

USA! Oh, and True Blood ;)
Canada!

16 - What song/album will always remind you of 2009?

Ryan Adam's "Gold" and KOL's "Only by the Night"
john mayer's "where the light is" and cat power's "the greatest"

17 - Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? Sadder happier

Thinner or fatter? Same thinner

Richer or poorer? poorer poorer


18 - What do you wish you’d done more of?

I wish I had worked more, if I had had a nice job.
I wish I had gone out with friends more often, and that I had read more

19 - What do you wish you’d done less of?

I wish I had been less unusefull... does that word even exist? Apparently, it does...
I wish I had done less work

20 - How will you be spending Christmas?

With my mom and good friends!
with family and friends

21 - Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?

Nati, there's no doubt.
probably pams or nati

22 - Did you fall in love in 2009?

If i did, I barely even noticed, so I don't think so.
I don't think so

23 - How many one night stands in this last year?

not one ;)
not one

24 - What was your favourite TV programme?

True Blood and Gossip Girl
instant star and gossip girl

25 - Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

No, hate is bad for you. No hate.
no, no hate for anyone

26 - What was the best book(s) you read?

I've been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series... the first 3 ones are pretty good. I also re-read The Catcher in the Rye, and laughed a lot while doing it, such a great book.
didn't read many, but Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows was the best

27 - What was your greatest musical discovery?

Loreena McKennit, although I kind of already knew about her... I just took time to listen to more of her work and loved it. Oh, the same goes for Ryan Adams.
Griffin House and Cat Power

28 - What did you want and get?

A dressing table.
a new computer, a new cell phone, clothes, a new cat

29 - What did you want and not get?

A good job, money, a boyfriend, a coutch (still), to travel... the list goes on and on.
a good job, a couch

30 - What were your favourite films of this year?

Harry Potter 6, The Hangover...
batman, madagascar 2....can't remember any more

31 - What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I went out to clebrate with some friends and familly. We ate pizza. Better than 2008. I turned 22.
sadly, I did nothing, just studied and worked. I turned 21.

32 - What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Plenty of money?
plenty of money?

33 - How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

Better than ever before, still needing some guidance :) I went red for a couple months and then went back to brown hair.
laid back, confortable and simple clothes. Natural hair color.

34 - What kept you sane?

Friends, family, books, tumblr, this blog, everything I could hold on to.
friends and family

35 - Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Alexander Skarsgard ;)
don't really know

36 - What political issue stirred you the most?

Still trying to avoid these things as much as possible.
I try my best to avoid such things.

37 - Who did you miss?

Same answer as last year.
my cousin and some friends

38 - Who was the best new person you met?

My co-workers, Leidi, Gil, Sheila, Bene
haven't met many people this year....I guess my friend's bf

39 - Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.

Just because you made plans, it doesn't mean things will go as you wished for. You have to be understanding, keep your faith and keep on trying, until you reach your goals. There's always a reason why things are as they are and some lesson to be learned, nothing happens by chance.
you can't hurry love....hahahahha....seriously, all things have their own time, you can't rush life, and the best we do is to accept things we can't change.

40 - Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?

"Nothing to do, nowhere to be

a simple little kind of free

nothing to do, no one but me

and that's all I need".

(Perfectly Lonely, John Mayer)
"Cause she gets up in the morning
and she goes to work at 9
catches the same train everytime..."

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas