Mobile Games I'm Loving

Hey there!

So in this post I'll be telling you about two of my favorite mobile games of the moment: SimCity Buildit and Neko Atsume.

I never really played much videogames as a child, most of the time I just watched my brother play on his Mega Drive and Nintendo. But ever since we got our first computer I started playing games such as the first SimCity, The Sims, Age of Empires, and RollerCoaster.

These days, having little time to actually sit down and play at a computer, I've been enjoying apps of games that you can play for free. It all started with Facebook - who here doesn't remember Farmville? - and now on my mobile.

With all this being said, let's move on to the actual two games I've been enjoying and that I recommed to you in this post:

SimCity Buildit - Well, if you ever played the original or one of its sequels on a computer, you pretty much know how it goes. In this extremely detailed version of the game, you have some land and a city to build. The challange here lies in making money to afford your projects and keeping your citzens happy! And let me tell you, it is a challange that's hard to meet.







Neko Atsume - A late discovery on my part, I'm afraid, this cute game is all about cats! Yes, that's right, cats. In it, you are the proud owner of a backyard who has to buy cat food and treats, as well as toys and comfy beds in order to attract as many cats as possible to your yard. And thus, you collect them and all the little gifts the cats sometimes will bring to you. It's fairly easy to get most of the cats to make an appearance, but there are 7 or 8 who are just hard to spot. Keep the cats happy and coming and, with time your catbook - yes, there's a catbook - will be complete.


 

 


What games have you been playing lately? If you have any to recommend, please let me know in the comments!



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas