Time Is Never Time At All















There's this feeling of loosing a part of my innocence I get everytime I go visit my grandma. I guess it's because I see the way she's not quite herself anymore. I don't think she has any clue about who she once was either. I don't think it's necessarily bad. It's just hard to understand. Makes you wonder about life. Anyway, that's a feeling I've been experiencing a lot these past weeks. It makes me think of those Smashing Pumpkins lyrics:


"Time is never time at all,

You can never ever leave

Without leaving a piece of youth"


I think I've been leaving a lot of those little pieces of youth behind me lately. But not all. Rest assured that I will always have a happy child inside myself.

Comentários

Unknown disse…
such a gorgeous picture! hx

Postagens mais visitadas